What is the relocation option?

Relocation is relocating the home to a new location within a 50-mile radius. Upon approval, a home owner is entitled to actual moving expenses of relocating the mobile home up to $3,000 for a single-section home and up to $6,000 for a multi-section home.


::: Deadline for filing

A regular meeting of the FMHRC Board is scheduled for Thursday, December 16th, 2021 at 9:00am via teleconference. All materials must be received by Thursday, December 2nd, 2021 in order to be reviewed at the regular meeting.

Online Forms

::: Claim Documents

Click the link below for all forms required by the FMHRC to process a claim. All forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF or Microsoft Word Formats

What forms do I need to complete?

You will need the following forms:

  • Form 1001: Home Owner Application for Payment of Relocation Expenses.
  • Form 1007: Installer's Form.
  • Form 1008: Acknowledgment of Non-Participation/Non-Acceptance.

In addition to completing the forms, you will need to attach:

  • A copy of the six-month notice of change in land use. If your name is not on the notice, please attach a letter of explanation.
  • A copy of your title to the home. If the home is a doublewide, you will need copies of both titles. If a triplewide, copies of all three titles.
  • A copy of the signed contract/proposal with your installer.

It is important to note that incomplete applications will be administratively denied and returned to the applicant. Additional information may be requested in order to complete your application.

Below are some items to watch for while completing the relocation paperwork:

  • Make sure to fill out the application completely, particularly the two questions at the bottom (please answer yes or no) and sign it. Do not leave anything blank.
  • Make sure that your name is on your eviction notice. If your name is not on the eviction notice, please attach an explanation for the Board as to why the name on the notice is different than the applicant name or why the name of the applicant does not appear on the eviction notice.
  • The titles must be in the applicant's name and copies of the titles should be sent in with your application.
  • Form 1007: Installer's Form must be completely filled out and signed by the home owner and the installer. Section 12 must have an itemization of the total moving cost. The Board must be able to determine how much of the total cost is attributed to setup, breakdown and transport. This information should be provided by your mover/installer. Your application will be returned if you do not complete this section accurately.
  • Attach a copy of the contract/proposal from your mover. Also include any proof of payment to the installer for the relocation.
  • Form 1008 should be completed and signed. Make sure that you list the name of the park owner where indicated.

For questions or more information, please contact us at 1-888-862-7010.