Who is eligible for reimbursement?

To be eligible for reimbursement, you must meet the following requirements:

  • Body type on the title must read 'HS' (This is the designation given to mobile homes by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles).
  • Mobile home park that is closing must be recognized by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) as a Chapter 723 park. (Chapter 723 of the Florida Statutes is the chapter also known as the Florida Mobile Home Act. This chapter applies to "any residential tenancy in which a mobile home is placed upon a rented or leased lot in a mobile home park in which 10 or more lots are offered for rent or lease.")
  • Have received an Eviction Notice due to a change in land use.
  • Applicant must be the registered owner on title.
  • If applying for abandonment, mobile home title must be free and clear of any liens.
  • If applying for relocation, moving contractor must be a Florida Licensed Mobile Home Installer and recognized as such by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.


::: Contact FMHRC at:

Postal Office Box 7848 Clearwater, FL 33758 Toll Free Number: (888) 862-7010 Fax Number: (727) 754-4996


::: Deadline for filing

The public meeting will be held on Friday, April 21st, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. via-Zoom or Telephone. To attend the meeting by telephone toll-free, please call (888) 475-4499 US or (855) 703-8985 Canada and enter meeting ID 429 115 1196 and pass code 412913 when prompted. To join by Zoom Meeting: Click Here All materials must be received by Friday, April 7th, 2023 in order to be reviewed at the regular meeting.

Online Forms

::: Claim Documents

Click the link below for all forms required by the FMHRC to process a claim. All forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF or Microsoft Word Formats

Who is NOT eligible for reimbursement?

You are not eligible if any of the following are true:

  • A home owner whose park is not registered as a Chapter 723 park with DBPR.
  • An individual who rents the home (does not own).
  • Those who are involved in litigation against their park owner or the Corporation relating to the change in land use unless they file a notice of voluntary dismissal with prejudice.
  • Home owners who have accepted compensation from their park owner for relocating to another space in the mobile home park or to another mobile home park.
  • Home owners who have legal action against them for non-payment of rent.
  • Those who have received eviction notices for reasons other than a change in land use prior to the receipt of the notice of a change in land use.
  • A home owner who gave notice that they were vacating the park before receipt of the notice of change in land use.

For questions or more information, please contact us at 1-888-862-7010.